We would like to inform you that taekwondo competition of the 2013 World Masters Games will take place at at Palamirafiori, Via Plava 66, 10135 Torino, Italy on August 8-9, 2013.
This is the link of the page where the information has been announced: http://www.torino2013wmg.org/sport/taekwondo?lang=en
Registration deadline is June 2, 2013 and please see the `How to register at Torino 2013 WMG’ attached to this email.
- DISCIPLINES/GRADES :
- Kyorugi (Sparring):
- Competitive: This grade is for teams consisting of players with international or national experience.
- Recreational: This grade is for teams consisting of players without international or national experience
- Players can only participate in only one level of competition and one weight category. The weight categories for Kyorugi are:
- Male – Kg. 58, 68, 80, 80+
- Female – Kg. 49, 57, 67, 67+
- Poomsae (Form): individual.
- AGE CATEGORIES :
- Kyorugi (Kombat): 35+, 45+. Men and Women
- Poomsae (Form), individual: 35+, 41+, 51+, 61+.
- Age determined at 31 December 2013.
- DATES :
- 8-9 August
- INFO :
- Competitions will be conducted under the auspices, rules and regulations of the World Taekwondo Federation (WTF) and or as specified in the sport guide. To compete all athletes must prove to be registered for a National Federation recognized and affiliated to WTF.
- The competition will be also conform to any special requirements of the International Masters Games Association.
Venues: Palamirafiori, Via Plava 66, 10135 Torino