The insurance covers members of NKF who are 13 years of age or older.
- Accident death: NOK 50,000
- Accident disability: NOK 600,000
- Treatment expenses: NOK 30,000, –
Deductible: NOK 500, –
The insurance covers medical disability from 15 per cent.
Special terms for Norges Kampsportforbund. The terms apply in addition to or instead of terms in bbppk100
The insurance applies under:
- Contests / matches, shows, organized training, and traveling to / from.
- Travel / stay under the auspices of the sports team when the purpose of the trip is the pursuit of the sport.
- Training that is part of a scheduled training program when the coach / team manager can document that the injury occurred during training.
The insurance has been extended to include:
- Injury to training, combat and demonstration resulting from a maneuver. «Maneuver maneuver» means movements, twists or other sudden movements with or without physical contact, such as choreographic patterns / demonstrations.
- Damage due to crushing, full contact or knockdown, during organized training and / or national / international rallies.
- The exception for boxing, wrestling, judo and karate or other martial arts and self-defense sports does not apply.
Payment of injury upon death:
In the case of death payments, cohabitants are equal to a spouse
Termination Age: Cessation age is 75 years